Jarvis India offers mixers for different types of meat and spices, available in various sizes for every type of requirement. Reliable, easy to dismantle, clean and re-assemble, they are ideal for meat processing units, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
Both the single- and the double-paddle versions are available for intensive use, providing well-blended mixtures of mix meat, spices and other ingredients to produce an evenly blended mixture for sausages, hamburgers, meatloaf, that easily discharge from the tipping chambers.
- Suitable not only for the meat industry but also for hotel and catering to dress salads, mixing and seasoning, etc.
- Double rotation of paddles: in one direction they mix the ingredients and in the other they knead, eliminating the air inside the dough.
- Uniform mixing and kneading without air pockets, which is essential for dry cured sausages.
- It can work both with a small amount or fully loaded.
- High absorption of liquid. The mixers can, with breaker bars removed, double as massaging/marinating machines on chicken breasts, boneless pork chops or beef steaks.
- T-shaped mixing paddles are manually dismantled without the use of tools.
- Tilted bowl to empty the product.
- Construction: fully made of stainless steel 18/10.
- Comply with EC regulations