LKE-1 Vacuum Gun
Jarvis’ LKE-1 Vacuum Gun is a pneumatically controlled gun ideally suited for high-speed vacuum removal of kidneys,bloodline and eggs. The lightweight gun has a unique air trigger system that reduces operator fatigue, and with instantaneous vacuum
provides increased production. It’s easy to use, clean and maintain. The gun’s replaceable tubes and handles reduce maintenance costs. For many years this tool has been used by New Zealand fisheries for removing salmon kidneys and bloodlines.
• Lightest lung gun available – only 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg).
• Instantaneous vacuum – no delay.
• Easy to clean for optimum hygiene – simply suck hot soapy water through with the vacuum, and spray externally.
• Replaceable tubes and handles reduce maintenance costs compared with single piece construction guns.
• Meets national and international requirements for safety and hygiene.