SHC 205 CIRCULAR SAW
The Jarvis Model SHC 205 – hydraulic powered general purpose breaking saw. The right or left handed SHC 205, with a 2.8 in (71 mm) cutting depth, is ideally suited for:
- Beef: Breaking forequarters and beef plates, also hot and cold ribbing.
- Pork: Ham and shoulder marking, ribbing and chine bone removal.
- Lightweight with hydraulic power – no bogging down, no motor icing, low noise and instant stop.
- Heavy duty gears made to withstand all packing plant uses.
- Rugged, corrosion resistant construction for optimum hygiene.
- New style USDA compliant blade guard for easy internal sanitation.
- Lever style adjustable depth gauge for precise depth control cutting.
- Instant blade stop.
- Meets national and international requirements for hygiene and safety.